1. OWNERSHIP OF THE DOMAIN WWW.LOSCASCOSVERDES.ORG
In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed that the ownership of the domain www.loscascosverdes.org is from:
CIFAL MALAGA ASSOCIATION
· Address: C/Corregidor Francisco de Molina, N.º 1. 29006, Málaga
· E-Mail: email@example.com
· Contact: Administration
· C.I.F G93677516
By Website, we refer to the domain that the CIFAL Malaga Association has on the Internet as: www.loscascosverdes.org and all derived subdomains.
The access and use of the Website attributes the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter, the "user") implies the acceptance of all the conditions included in this Legal Notice, as well as its modifications, given that the CIFAL Málaga Association reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Website, of the configuration and presentation of this and of the conditions of access.
Therefore, the user must always read this Legal Notice each time he/she accesses the Web Site, as this, and the conditions of use contained in this Legal Notice, may undergo modifications. In any case, the mere fact of using the Website and browsing it, will always imply the acceptance as a user without any reservations of each and every one of the general conditions of access and use present in this Legal Notice and its modifications that are published from time to time.
The purpose of the WEB www.loscascosverdes.org will be to train young students and trainers in the field of environmental sustainability, with a view to familiarizing them with the development and implementation of field projects.
2. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All the contents existing on the Web, such as, but not limited to, texts, photographs, graphics, videos, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the property of those who have, where appropriate, the right of use and exploitation, and in this sense, they become works protected by the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property, national and international in force at any time, so that none of the exploitation rights recognized by the current legislation on intellectual property on them can be understood as assigned to the user.
Therefore, in accordance with the legislation on intellectual property and the provisions in force at any time, it is strictly forbidden the total or partial exploitation of any of the contents appearing on the website as well as the copy, reproduction, adaptation, modification or transformation of the contents of the website, if applicable, the distribution and public communication, including the mode of making available, of all or part of the contents, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the express written authorization of la Asociación CIFAL Málaga.
The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs are owned by CIFAL Malaga Association, without it being understood that access to the Website attributes any right over the aforementioned trademarks, trade names and/or distinctive signs.
Therefore, the simple access by the user to the Web site entails his commitment to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by the CIFAL Malaga Association.
3. HYPERLINKS AND/OR LINKS
The contents of the Web site may include links to other Web sites managed by third parties, in order to facilitate the user's access to interchangeable information through the Internet.
The CIFAL Málaga Association is not responsible for the existence of links between third parties and other websites outside of the CIFAL Málaga Association and the links that may be provided through the Web have informational purposes for the user of this , but in no case would they place the CIFAL Málaga Association in a position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information provided. may offer to third parties through the links and, therefore, the CIFAL Málaga Association is not responsible for damages caused by illegality, quality , outdatedness, unavailability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the Linked Sites or for any other damage.
Therefore, the CIFAL Málaga Association disclaims any responsibility for the services and/or information provided on other web pages linked to this site. Web. The user is warned that, in the event that they consider that there is a Linked Site with illegal or inappropriate content, they may notify the CIFAL Málaga Association via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, the introduction of hyperlinks for advertising, commercial or association purposes to web pages other than the CIFAL Málaga Association that allows access to the website is prohibited. Website www.cascosverdes.org of the CIFAL Málaga Association without consent and/or express authorization thereof. In the case of its authorization by the CIFAL Málaga Association the conditions will be established to introduce links from its pages to the Website.
The user acknowledges and accepts that access to and use of the Web Site are free and voluntary, and are at the user's sole responsibility.
Therefore, the user is obliged to use the Website correctly and lawfully, in accordance with the Law, this Legal Notice, good faith and public order, refraining from using the Website in any way that may prevent, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning, assets, rights and interests of the CIFAL Málaga Association, its suppliers, the rest of the users or, in general, of any third party, or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of the CIFAL Málaga Association or third parties, so the user will respond to the CIFAL Málaga Association or against third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with said obligations.
During the use of the Website by the user, the following actions, which may be modified, are also prohibited, including but not limited to, the following:
· The use of computer viruses or any file or program designed to interrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of the Website, any of the services or networks of the CIFAL Málaga Association, any software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, or damage or obtain unauthorized access to the data or other information from the CIFAL Málaga Association or any third party.
· Impersonate, interfere with or disrupt the service, servers or networks connected to the services or violate any requirements or regulations of networks connected to services.
· Use false identities and impersonate others when using the Website or any of its services, as well as the use of passwords or access codes from third parties or in any other way.
· False or alter any information of the CIFAL Málaga Association .
· Introduce, store or disseminate, on or from the Web, any information contrary to law, regulations, customs and public order, as well as any material that may be defamatory, libelous, obscene, threatening, xenophobic, inciting to violence, discrimination based on race, sex, ideology or religion, or that in any way violates morality, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, privacy or the image of others and, in general, current regulations.
· Carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities through the Web and use the contents and information to send advertising, send messages for any other commercial purpose, or collect or store personal data of third parties.
· Collaborating with a third party to carry out any of the described conducts.
In relation to the contents and intellectual and industrial property, apart from those stated in the corresponding section, the following
· Do not reproduce in any way, not even by hyperlink, this the CIFAL Málaga Association nor any of its contents, if not through express written authorization from the CIFAL Málaga Association.
· Not to suppress, elude or manipulate the CIFAL Malaga Association data identifying the rights of its owners incorporated to the Contents, as well as the technical protection devices, or any of the information mechanisms that the Contents may contain.
· Do not alter, reprogram, modify, adapt or translate the source code of this Web Site.
· Any partial or total reproduction of the source code of the Web Page in any medium whatsoever shall be considered an unauthorized copy.
· It shall also be forbidden to reproduce or copy for private use the contents that may be considered as software or database in accordance with the current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties, when these acts necessarily imply the reproduction by the user or a third party.
· Not to introduce, store or disseminate through the Web any content that infringes intellectual property rights, industrial or business secrets of third parties and, in general, any content that does not hold, in accordance with the law, the right to make available to third parties.
· Not to collaborate with a third party to carry out any of the described conducts.
5. EXCLUSION OF RESPONSIBILITY
· The CIFAL Málaga Association in no case will be responsible for the circumstances listed below, by way of example and not limitation, nor for any damages that may arise.
· The Asociación CIFAL Málaga does not assume no liability for the delay, deletion, misdelivery or failure to save user communications or personal settings.
· The Asociación CIFAL Málaga is also not is not responsible for decisions made based on the information provided on the Website, nor for damages caused to the user or third parties due to actions that are solely based on the information obtained on the Website.
· The CIFAL Málaga Association reserves the right the right to refuse to provide the service to any person for any reason and/or to discontinue the service in whole or in part at at any time, with or without notice.
· The use of the Web Site is subject to all applicable regulations and the user shall be solely responsible for the content of his communications through the Web Site.
· Access to the Website does not imply any obligation on the part of of the CIFAL Málaga Association to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. In any case, it is up to the user to ensure the availability of appropriate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
· The CIFAL Málaga Association is not is responsible for any damage caused to the computer equipment of users or third parties during the provision of the Website service.
· The Asociación CIFAL Málaga does not grant does not guarantee nor is it responsible, in any case, for damages of any nature that may arise from access or use of the contents or the Website.
The CIFAL Malaga Association will not be responsible for:
· Possible security errors of the WEBSITE itself that could be caused by using computers infected by computer viruses;
· The use by third parties of elements owned by the CIFAL Málaga Association that confuses your personality;
· Infringements of industrial and intellectual property rights by third parties;
· Non-compliance by third parties that may affect the users of the Web site;
· The lack of operation of the Web, or of any of its services for reasons beyond the control of la Asociación CIFAL Málaga;
· The consequences derived from the malfunctioning of the browser or from the use of non-updated versions of the browser;
· The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents;
· The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use, contrary to the terms of this Legal Notice, or to good faith and public order, of the Website or its contents, by the users;
· Damages of any kind caused to the user as a result of failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks, computer failures or other electronic systems that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service, during or prior to the provision of the same.
In reference to the contents and services linked through the Web Site, we refer to the provisions of section 3 of this Legal Notice regarding Hyperlinks and/or Links.
6. CONSULTATIONS, COMPLAINTS AND COMMUNICATION OF ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLEGAL AND INAPPROPRIATE NATURE
For any suggestion, query, complaint or claim, the user can contact the Association CIFAL Malaga through:
CIFAL MALAGA ASSOCIATION
· Address: C/Corregidor Francisco de Molina, N.º 1. 29006, Málaga
· E-Mail: email@example.com
· Contact: Administration
· C.I.F G93677516
The aforementioned communication channels shall also be valid for any user who becomes aware that the Linked Sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illegal, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality to contact the CIFAL Malaga Association and inform it.
The CIFAL Malaga Association has no general obligation to monitor the content uploaded or hosted by users or third parties on the Website and therefore is not responsible for the content hosted on the WEB Site by them.
7. LEGISLATION AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed in each and every one of its ends by the national legislation in force at any time for the resolution of any dispute in connection with this Legal Notice or the relationship between them.
In the event that any conflict or discrepancy arises in the interpretation or application of the present legal conditions, the courts or tribunals that, where appropriate, will hear the matter, will be those provided for in the applicable legal regulations regarding competent jurisdiction, but in the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, both parties expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, in the Courts and Tribunals of Malaga.
Date of issue: 5/04/2023